From CBSE-14445, use FTS match() in the WHERE clause of OUTER LEFT JOINS Not Returning Correct Result.
How to Reproduce :
1. Use database from falconEventDB-S606-aee69b0c-00b7-46c3-8e6f-c0755005266b.cblite2(withchanges).zip attached in the CBSE-14445 ticket.
2. Use any CBL 3.1.0 or cblite tool built with LiteCore 3.1.0 and execute the following query:
3. The result returned by CBL 3.1.0 is empty. The expected result is as follows:
Some other info
1. The customer is using CBL Android 3.0.5.
2. The FTS index (EXHIBITOR_LIST_ATTR_FTS_IDX) was created from 2 fields : name and location.
3. The customer said that the query works in 3.0.5 but I couldn't run the same query with 3.0.x because in 3.0.x we have an issue that MATCH() function doesn't support data-source alias name. We fixed the issue in 3.1.0 (
CBL-3994). So I couldn't confirm that this is a regression or not.