As per Don's feedback below via email:
Monday, January 16, 2017 at 10:15 AM
- Why should we have 32 bit/64 bit column if all the values are 64bit?
- Can we separate the tables into 2 -> One for Development, Testing and Production platforms, and another for Development and testing Only
- Can we indicate in the table which platforms are deprecated in 4.6 as per https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1nmCYB0a1dG-sEO_wv8aNNtKjeCPFTqTBMdkMeEb0k2k/edit#gid=0. For example see column D, Ubuntu 12.04 with reason
- For windows Server 2012 and 2008, can we say supported with monthly rollup updates. Also mark deprecation as per sheet above.
- Merge apple releases into single row saying 10.12 and 10.11 are supported, 10.10 is deprecated
Please send for re-review.