The activity monitor does not appear to be logging inactivity.
Steps to reproduce:
- Set CB_DCP_ACTIVITY_MONITOR_FREQUENCY equal to 5 seconds
- Start a backup asynchronously.
- When ' DCP ' is spotted in the logs repeat the following 5 times:
- pause the memcached process for a total of 7 seconds by sending a SIGSTOP.
- Unpause memcached by sending a SIGCONT.
- Scan the logs for the inactivity message.
In 6.6.1-9174, the inactivity message is not present in the backup logs.
However, in 7.0.0-3583, the inactivity message is present:
What I expected to happen:
I expected the equivalent message to be present in the 6.6.1-9174. backup logs.
Logs for 7.0.0:
Logs for 6.6.1: