On Debian 10
- sudo systemctl stop couchbase-server
- sudo dpkg --remove couchbase-server
- sudo rm -rf /opt/couchbase
Fresh install of 7.1.3 GA via "sudo dpkg --install ..."
- load travel-sample dataset
- add a bucket/cscope/collection rr100.eventing.metadata
Eventing Settings incorrectly give "_default" choices for non default scope and collection for both "Listen To Location" and "Eventing Storage"
- image: ui_says_default_exists_under_scope_inventory
In addition the collection sometimes lists items from another bucket. See:
- image: collection_bookings_is_not_part_of_bkt_rr100
- image: bkt_rr100
Looking at 7.1.2 GA this appears correct (I do not see the issue in 7.1.2-3454-1).
I did do a hard browser refresh several times the UI remained crazy as per the attached images.
Then I uninstalled 7.1.3 installed 7.1.2 then tried the same stuff and verified things were working correctly.
Next I uninstalled 7.1.2 and I repeated the above sequence in this MB for 7.1.3 and there is a possibility that I couldn't reproduce the "oddities" as and it currently seems to be working right (Enterprise Edition 7.1.3 build 3479).