Started over with a pair of single node clusters (10.1.3.71 and 10.1.3.72), threads=4, expiration=10
– Added a node (10.1.3.235) on to the source cluster, rebalance.
- Fall in destination ops-per-sec towards the end of rebalance on the source`s side.
- But picks up once rebalance actually finishes.
- Failover a node on source cluster
- Couldn`t add it back and rebalance for some reason, so removed it completely, rebalanced and then added another node again, but rebalance is now stuck (between 10.1.3.71 and 10.1.3.235).