- 11 centos 6.2 64bit server with 4 cores CPU
- Each server has 10 GB RAM and 150 GB disk.
- 8 GB RAM for couchbase server at each node (80% total system memmories)
- Disk format ext3 on both data and root
- Each server has its own drive, no disk sharing with other server.
- Load 7 million items to both buckets
- Cluster has 2 buckets, default (3GB) and saslbucket (3GB)
- Each bucket has one doc and 2 views for each doc (default d1 and saslbucket d11)
- Maintain load about 10 K ops, query view on both doc
Create cluster with 10 nodes
Do swap rebalance. Add node 26 and remove node 25.
Before and during rebalance, cluster does not go into swap.
Rebalance failed with error "Resetting rebalance status since it's not really running"
Link to diags of all nodes https://s3.amazonaws.com/packages.couchbase/diag-logs/orange/201209/11ndoes-1697-reb-failed-reset-reb-20120907.tgz
Link to atop of all nodes https://s3.amazonaws.com/packages.couchbase/atop-files/orange/201209/atop-11nodes-1697-reb-failed-reset-reb-20120907.tgz