- 8 centos 6.2 64bit server with 4 cores CPU
- Each server has 32 GB RAM and 400 GB SSD disk.
- SSD disk format ext4 on /data
- Each server has its own drive, no disk sharing with other server.
- Cluster has 2 buckets, default (11GB) and saslbucket (11GB) with consistent view enable. For 2 buckets, we use only 68% total RAM of system.
- Load 12 million items to saslbucket and 45 million items to default bucket. Each key has size from 512 bytes to 1500 bytes
- Each bucket has one doc and 2 views for each doc (default d1 and saslbucket d11)
- Create cluster with 4 nodes installed couchbase server 2.0.0-1746
- Data path /data
- View path /data
- Let load running at 6K ops, query 400 to 500 per second
- Add 4 nodes to cluster and rebalance
- rebalance hang. Filed bug
- Try rebalance again. Cluster rebalances saslbucket first and took 9 hours to complete rebalance saslbucket
- default bucket took 32 hours to complete
Each atop file size from 1.5 GB to 2.5 GB. If atop file needed, I will upload them as request