- Place holder for adding error logging on the Source XDCR cluster.
- Will add more as we come across more use-cases/scenarios.
Replication failure due to the following reason should be logged - This will be helpful for support to troubleshoot errors and for any end-user.
*Today most of the replication failures are debugged using ns_server logs, we should move the error displaying on the UI as well.
- Source replication cluster reference cannot be deleted if there is a replication is set up (another bug to track this -
- Source replication is deleted - issue user-visible log message saying "Replication has been deleted" on source cluster
- Source bucket is deleted - (1) Issue warning message to the user on delete bucket that replication is going on (2). issue user-visible log message saying "Bucket has been deleted, replication to remote bucket has stopped" on source cluster (3) Error message in the XDCR page on the replication impacted saying "Bucket has been delete, XDCR has stopped"
- Source bucket is flushed - Cannot be done.
For errors on the destination node and replication times out: raise this error on the source node .