Ah, I think I see the problem. libcurl is installed in a "non-standard" path so we're not picking it up. Pandora did some auto-magic there which Alk also said was "wrong" so we're not doing that anymore.. I guess we need to add
for servers where we would like to use local versions instead of the system provided ones.. I can add that to the Toplevel Makefile if you like..
On 26. sep. 2012, at 11:49, Farshid Ghods <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
i restarted the build after removing the dep-*.tar.gz file and seems like lib curl is being built but lib conflate still fails
logs here :
On Sep 26, 2012, at 11:28 AM, Trond Norbye wrote:
The only thing I've changed for libconflate is that I've removed the macros used to check if the library is present or not. Previously we used the pandora macros for this (which Alk really dislikes, and there are other problems with them), and now I've made this into a smaller project that use our own check macros.
I've not changed what voltron builds/doesn't builds..