idea discussed in bug-scrub mtg
Further discussion revealed it's going to be not very easy to determine disk usage limit where this emergency need to be applied.
We decided to pause and to think about it more. And we'll also speak to Filipe on Tuesday
deferring to 2.1 per bug scrub meeting ( Dipti & Farshid -December 7th )
is this a candidate for 3.0 release? if not, should it be deferred to .next or resolve as 'won't fix'? pls advise.
ns_server bug scrub: moving to bug backlog given that this is a long-standing non-regression issue and given our current high bug count in sherlock we are realistically not going to get to this one.