Steps to reproduce:
1. Create a 4node cluster cl1 with default bucket (1024 vbuckets, 1 replica)
2. Create a 4node cluster cl2 with default bucket (1024 vbuckets, 1 replica)
3. Setup bidirectional XDCR for the default bucket on cl1, cl2
4. Load 10k items to cl1 default bucket.
5. Verify both cl1, cl2 have 10k items after a while(xdcr replication)
6. Delete and recreate bucket default on cl1.
7. Add 3 documents to cl2 default bucket.
8. Total number of documents in default bucket on cl1 is 29 and on cl2 is 10003(expected).
The curr_items on cl1(i.e 29) seems little strange.
The cluster is available if you want to take a look:
cl1 - 10.3.2.57
cl2 - 10.3.3.95