Resolution: Won't Fix
Affects Version/s: 2.0
Fix Version/s: 2.0.1
Security Level: Public
Environment:HideShowhttp://builds.hq.northscale.net/latestbuilds/couchbase-server-enterprise_x86_64_2.0.0-1976-rel.deb.manifest.xml 12.04 Ubuntu LTS ec2
- 2 node cluster
- 2 buckets
- Bucket 'bkt' had a very high percentage of sets in its front end load.
- Failed over ec2-54-252-25-132.ap-southeast-2.compute.amazonaws.com, added back, rebalance.
- Rebalance froze at around 98%.
- Stopped front end loads, disk write queue drained.
- Mem used for both nodes, greater than higher water mark.
- Restarted couchbase server, waited for warm up to complete, retried rebalance, rebalance remained frozen at 50%.
- Rebooted nodes, waited for warm up to complete, retried rebalance, rebalance remained frozen at 50%.
Attached the cbstats of all, raw memory for both nodes.