- 5:5 ec2 node ubuntu 12.04 clusters
- Hostnames used, ip file updated with hostname
- biXDCR_bucket: C1 <---> C2
- uniXDCR: C1 ----> C2
- Load about a million items on both buckets at C1, and another million items on just the biXDCR_bucket on C2
- Initiate offline upgrade on C1 (from 2.0 to 2.0.1)
- Stop all nodes on C1.
- Manually upgrade the cluster (dpkg -i couchbase-server... )
- Upgrade completes, buckets recreated, however items not loaded
- Also XDCR replications not retrieved.
ssh -i SanPauloQAKey.pem email@example.com
ssh -i SingaporeQAkey.pem firstname.lastname@example.org
The items seen on biXDCR_bucket in C1, are those that were replicated from C2 to C1 after the upgrade of C1.
|For Gerrit Dashboard: &For+MB-7634=message:MB-7634|
|24390,1||MB-7634: Backup/Restore local.ini during upgrade||voltron||Status: MERGED||+2||+1|
|25182,1||Merge branch 'branch-2.0.1' into branch_2.0.2||voltron||Status: ABANDONED||0||0|
|26378,4||Merge branch 'branch_2.0.1' into branch_2.0.2||voltron||Status: MERGED||+2||+1|