We need a new section in the documentation for the upcoming 1.3.0 release. This should:
- Copy the 1.2 manual
- Remove section 3-9, and instead link to the autodocs for the 1.3.0 client
- Rename section 10 (now section 3) to "Common Patterns"
After this is complete, please pass the ticket to Sergey who will write for review:
- Small section on response handling (tmpfail, bulk loading, timeouts)
- small section on event machine (motivation, where it is, how to get more info)
- small section on transcoders (motivation, where it is, how to use it, how to get more info)
I know this is a bit last minute, so we've tried to keep this scope as small as possible and still effective. Our goal would be to have everything done for publishing by EOD on 7th of May.
Sorry for the last minute notification. It only became clear in the last few days that this should be a 1.3 release given the new functionality.