- [NCBC-1] - error format changing
- [NCBC-53] - "Cas" should be capitalized
- [NCBC-75] - Sync operation does not actually exist, and it should not say "Membase"
- [NCBC-79] - Store mode example using replace is incorrect
- [NCBC-122] - whitespace not allowed by default
- [NCBC-137] - design document management is not in the documentation or API reference
- [NCBC-144] - CreateDesignDocument() exception
- [NCBC-150] - Increment examples show incorrect initialization of key
- [NCBC-165] - GetView doesn't return an exception if the view doesn't exist.
- [NCBC-172] - NRE In view query during rebalance-in
- [NCBC-181] - Docs do not explain Execute* operation results
- [NCBC-182] - API summary links don't go anywhere
- [NCBC-185] - document bugs
- [NCBC-186] - Links for Execute methods from API reference go nowhere
- [NCBC-189] - NRE thrown in Increment/Decrement with CAS
- [NCBC-192] - NRE when executing ops against down node or invalid configuration
- [NCBC-195] - NRE when executing view query on authenticated bucket without proper credentials
- [NCBC-205] - Document how to use TTL with JSON extension methods
- [NCBC-206] - Method links anchor to awkward section of page
- [NCBC-208] - Missing method summaries in API docs
- [NCBC-212] - ExecuteRemove swallows status code
- [NCBC-98] - document the connection pool options
- [NCBC-159] - Add Debug option to queries
- [NCBC-166] - allow full fidelity of keys with .NET client
- [NCBC-171] - Document configuration options and timeout settings in .NET client
- [NCBC-197] - When 0 bytes received on socket, IO Exception thrown with message "?"
- [NCBC-179] - Add expiries and CAS to StoreJson extension methods
- [NCBC-190] - Support bucket flushing
- [NCBC-191] - Update submodule to latest Enyim commits
Edit/Copy Release Notes
The text area below allows the project release notes to be edited and copied to another document.