We need Threshold logging / tracing docs for each individual SDK. There are some links in Matt's blog post.
Take a look at https://developer.couchbase.com/documentation/server/5.5/sdk/dotnet/threshold-logging.html and note any differences; we need:
- Any differences in Threshold Configuration Settings
- An example along the lines of Michael's blog post.
I'll merge this into a new doc.
Also need to make sure that the examples in each SDK's docs cover the points from
- document new timing info coming from server
- setting "slow operation" threshold on client
- setting "slow operation" threshold on server
- example of saving slow operations to client logs
- example of capturing client timing to get an overall timing of operation
I'm sure LCB will have some special differences, Sergey Avseyev, just ping me any concerns.