The restore process of GSI indexes need to be documented:
- After restore, the indexes do not get built automatically. This allows the user to
- verify if the desired indexes have been restored
- change the placement if required(using alter index) and then depend
- build indexes in batches depending on how many resources are available in the cluster.
- User can build multiple indexes using a single command using the new syntax provided in
- Backups can be restored to a different destination bucket. This has been fixed in MH