Collect documentation feedback for minor issues in the comments. Major issues should have their own ticket created.
Major areas of change:
- What’s New: https://docs-staging.couchbase.com/operator/1.1/whats-new.html
- Release Notes: https://docs-staging.couchbase.com/operator/1.1/release-notes.html
- Operator upgrade instructions: https://docs-staging.couchbase.com/operator/1.1/upgrading-the-operator.html
- Kubernetes upgrade instructions: https://docs-staging.couchbase.com/operator/1.1/upgrading-kubernetes.html
- New settings for log retention time and size: https://docs-staging.couchbase.com/operator/1.1/couchbase-cluster-config.html#logretentiontime
- New options added to cbopinfo: https://docs-staging.couchbase.com/operator/1.1/cbopinfo.html
- A new matrix that defines what a supportable cluster is: https://docs-staging.couchbase.com/operator/1.1/best-practices.html#persistent-volumes-best-practices
You’ll notice a banner that says “A newer version of this documentation is available.” This is because the staging site is already building the Operator 1.2 doc set, so please ignore it.