1. Create a cluster with 1 KV node.
2. Add a CBAS node to the cluster.
3. Create a default bucket.
4. create 100000 documents
5. Setup Cbas:
6. Create index on query also to cross check the items.
CREATE INDEX NoName ON default(profession)
7. Check for items in CBAS, they are not same as in default bucket:
- Sometimes the ingestion process is very slow due to DCP connections getting dropped.
- Sometimes the ingestion stuck at some point.
On one set of centos machines it always failed for many previous builds also: 172.23.109.48, 172.23.99.9
Passing on another set of centos machines: 172.23.109.223, 172.23.109.224
Passing on Debian machines: 172.23.96.89, 172.23.96.90
Script to run the test: