- Create a cluster with a single data node.
- Create a bucket (mine named test), set compression to 'Active'.
- Add a binary document to the bucket:
- Create a view with the default definition (emit(meta.id, null)).
- Run the view across the full dataset.
The results of the view to come back, not sure if the doc should be included or not, but it should succeed.
The view query fails with the following error:
This is the same as
MB-32858, but there's a different datatype not being handled.
Views need to handle DCP_DATA_TYPE_RAW_COMPRESSED (http://src.couchbase.org/source/xref/6.0.3/couchdb/src/couch_dcp/include/couch_dcp.hrl#56) in do_maps() (http://src.couchbase.org/source/xref/6.0.3/couchdb/src/couch_set_view/src/couch_set_view_updater.erl#844-865).
The workaround for this issue is the same as
MB-32858, add the following to the view definition: