Affects Version/s: 2.0-developer-preview-4
Fix Version/s: 2.0-beta
Security Level: Public
Environment:At least on CentOS 6.2, and possibly one other platform
There are reports of at least the Web Console showing nodes in a good size cluster (>5 nodes) going into pending state at the web console.
From the reporter:
1. A node will fill it's RAM, then go into a PEND state.
2. I reboot the service on the node.
3. The node starts up and loads its docs.
4. It drops all it's documents and goes back into PEND state.
5. Loads it's docs up again then goes UP state.
6. Then repeats the loss of docs and PEND/UP state.
See the thread here: