- 11 centos 6.2 64bit server with 4 cores CPU
- Each server has 10 GB RAM and 150 GB disk.
- 8 GB RAM for couchbase server at each node (80% total system memmories)
- Disk format ext3 on both data and root
- Each server has its own drive, no disk sharing with other server.
- Load 9 million items to both buckets
- Initial indexing, so cpu a little heavy load
- Cluster has 2 buckets, default (3GB) and saslbucket (3GB)
- Each bucket has one doc and 2 views for each doc (default d1 and saslbucket d11)
- Create cluster with 10 nodes installed couchbase server 2.0.0-1697
- Data path /data
- View path /data
- Do swap rebalance. Add node 26 and remove node 25
- Rebalance failed and saw a lot of error message memcached exited with status 71 in log page.
Link to atop node 13 https://s3.amazonaws.com/packages.couchbase/atop-files/orange/201209/atop-node13
Due to large size of atop file, all other atop files are in /tmp directory of each node