- enable DP in a one node cluster with build 7.0.0-1086
- create a bucket and create a collection
- through python sdk insert 1 document to default collection and 1 document to the collection created in step 2
- insert succeeds, get also succeeds.
- get cbstats of collections from the cluster, both document are inserted to default collection
- tried inserting the same document to 2 collection, second insert fails with KeyExistsException
/opt/couchbase/bin/cbstats 10.112.190.101:11210 -u Administrator -p password -b default collections
Also, is there any way to check to which collection the collection object points to. if we do bucket.collection(collection_name), then we think that the returned object is pointing to the collection we specified. Is there any way to double check that the returned object is actually pointing to that collection only?
I will check with other SDK and see if this works fine.