As of now, the only possible way to clear the TIMERs created are via the checkboxes shown at the deployment. If the developer/administrator misses this action, then there is no alternate/fallback scheme to clear the timers; there is no REST endpoint.
Also, some business flows might require to cancel timers based on certain conditions.
It should be possible to clear timers based on:
- Timer Type - cronTimer or docTimer
- Doc ID(only for docTimers)
P0: Ability to Clean Timers for a given time window
- The time window mentioned is the time window in which the timers had to be executed, and not the doc's mutation time.
- Ability to be exposed via REST-API/CLI and UI.
- Ability to be exposed only when the Function is in Paused state.
- In the UI, the 'Clear Timers' button will be shown only when the Function is paused. Do not show the button otherwise. Clicking the button should prompt a dialog that shows the time-window in which the timers have to be cleared.