For index settings API,
- from cluster.indexes.!read to cluster.settings.indexes!read
- from cluster.indexes.!write to cluster.settings.indexes!write
For indexStatus API,
- from cluster.indexes.!read to cluster.bucket[any].n1ql.index!read.
There are no longer any cluster.indexes permissions used by ns_server. The UI needs to remove these permissions and replace them as above.
Side effect of above changes include,
- Index settings are not displayed for cluster admin , as required settings has changed from cluster.indexes.!read to cluster.settings.indexes.!read
- the Indexes page(which uses indexStatus API) in UI does not report permission issues or other issues reported from ns_server.